- Put freeze dried liver, peanut butter or cheese into the
small hole on top.
- fill approximately 1/3 of the cavity with doggie treates
- Fill the last 2/3 with canned food or food roll mixed with
- Leave a bone biscuit sticking out of the top
Once the dogs become experts at removing the food
Wedge biscuits inside
Fill and freeze
Melt cheese inside (use a cup to contain the Kong when
freezing or microwaving)
Recipes Banana Rama
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbs wheat germ
- 1 Tbs plain yogurt
Mash banana and add wheat germ and yogurt. Spoon into Kong.
Freeze for 4 hours.
- Place 3 slices of cheese into the Kong and melt in
microwave for 20 - 30 seconds.
- Steak scraps
- 1 ounce cream cheese
Place steak in Kong. Fill Kong with cream cheese to hold
Veggie Kong Omelet
- 1 egg
Scramble egg and add vegetables. Put into Kong. Sprinkle
cheese over top and microwave for 20
- Leftover mac'n cheese
- Small tub of velveeta
Melt velveeta in microwave until gooey. Put mac'n cheese into
Kong. Pour velveeta into Kong.
Layer one: roasted, unsalted cashews and freeze dried liver
Layer two: dog kibble, cookies or liver biscotti, cherrios,
peanut butter, drired banana chips, apples and apricotts
Layer three: carrot sticks, turkey or ravioli or tortellini